Trip to Sligo by Bernard Flaherty
The definitive book of Sligo Music.
- 258 tunes in their authentic regional settings
- Featuring 20 of South Sligo's most renowned musicians
- Supporting portrait photographs and biographical notes.
- Notes on modes, style and titles.
- Outline topography of the area with colour maps and colour photographs.
- Foreword by Matt Molloy.
"A gem" Bill Meek, The Irish Times
" A must for Irish Music fans", Sligo Champion
" Excellent compilation", Ciaran Carson (Arts officer N.I. Arts Council)
" A Beautiful record of music and people", Leitrim Observer
Dimensions: W 153mm, H 216mm, 16mm